Monday, August 23, 2010

Fastest way To Get rid of Morning Puffyness? Why do I look so different in the morning? puffy nose, eyes, lips

i have since learned that eating too much salt can make you puffy the next day, but unfortunately pretty much everything i eat is salty so i need a method to reduce this weird swelling.





like when i wake up in the morning im like a totally different person and it sucks to go to work and school like this. its so weird, its like my nose, lips, and especially under my eyes get puffy, and then randomly thruout the day it will go down and all of a sudden BAM its back to the regular me.





any fast fast fast ways in the morning to reduce this, i appreicate this more than u guys will ever know :DFastest way To Get rid of Morning Puffyness? Why do I look so different in the morning? puffy nose, eyes, lips
Could it be allergies? This happened to me everyday until my doctor told me I had allergies. She suggested that I try using a detergent and fabric softener that was hypoallergenic and buy a new pillow. She gave me allergy pills in case I needed them, but I didn't...it was just what I was using to wash my linens that was causing the problem.Fastest way To Get rid of Morning Puffyness? Why do I look so different in the morning? puffy nose, eyes, lips
If you are eating alot of salt, make sure you are also drinking alot of water. this should help reduce puffyness, it has with me.
you need to see a doctor, dear..


it's not just a simple case of puffiness anymore.
i eat SOO much salty food and i always get really puffy eyes in the morning i hate it! ive never made that connection until now, thanks. the only thing i do to help it is press a cold rag on my eyes in the morning but im not sure if that is the best way or not

No comments:

Post a Comment