Monday, November 21, 2011

Could I but see the face you have in front of thee, Could I but touch the eyes the lips I love so much?

touching eyeballs is not a good thing.... I guess if your into it go for it!Could I but see the face you have in front of thee, Could I but touch the eyes the lips I love so much?
Hey...you want to touch your own lips and eyes?





Narcissism = total turn-off.





EDIT: Oh btw, you said ';you'; and then ';thee';. Methinks it should be ';Could I but see the face thou havest/hath in front of thee';Could I but see the face you have in front of thee, Could I but touch the eyes the lips I love so much?
You could stop talking bollocks and just get on with the job in hand.
Awwww honey - thats so romantic


x
see the face in front of you ....


touch the eyes, the lips you love so much ......





:S





um ....yes ?
You want to look in the mirror and kiss your own reflection then?
A bricklayer? don't be silly you would get your hands all dirty and rough.
yeah
thats a question?
i'm a sure thing...no need for all that shite talk
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment