Monday, November 21, 2011

Ever get in a fight? black eye- cut lip?

Ever get in a fight? black eye- cut lip?


if you got hit in the eye. would it get black right away? or within 15 mins? couuld it get black and not swollen? if not, how long until swelling down?





same with mouth. you get hit in the mouth how long until swelling down? would it be hard to talk?Ever get in a fight? black eye- cut lip?
yes all the above.i picked a fight with the wrong guy,army ranger served in panama in the 80's.my face was so swollen i could'nt see for three days.so watch who you pick fights with.Ever get in a fight? black eye- cut lip?
It may not get black until later. I didn't get a black eye from a fight, I'm pretty good at avoiding them, and I didn't get hit in the face when I did fight.





However, my roommate dropped a dumbell on his face because he was too sweaty and not wearing gloves. It made a mark after a few minutes that you could barely see. By the time he woke up the next day, he had a black eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment