Monday, November 21, 2011

Lip color with Hot pink eye shadow?

I have hot pink eyeshadow that I got from hot topic. What lip gloss / lipstick goes well with it? I have pale skin, red hair and blue eyes if that helps.Lip color with Hot pink eye shadow?
you can do a clear, nude, or gentle pink.


If you have bold eye makeup then try to do a subtle lip color, maybe with a bit of shimmer





I love Mary Kate and Ashley's lip glosses from Wal-Mart


cheap


not tested on animals


look and feel great on.


I bought ';Rumor'; a while ago and i love it! It's in my pocket right now


It's a pale pink with GOLD flecks.


Any gloss that says ';gold flecks'; I will buy.





I also like Wet N Wild glosses. They have a really cute colors. I recommend their new Jelly Pops. I have the colors Candy Apple and Just Peachy.Lip color with Hot pink eye shadow?
Wear really light peach lip gloss, because I think if you make one part of your makeup bold the rest should be subtle. By your description, no offense, you should probably wear some brown eyeshadow or give yourself a brown smokey eye. The hot pink wont really complement your features. I really hope this helps you.
When using bright makeup, stick it to one feature.





For example, if you use red lipstick, just focus on the lips and go subtle on the eyes.





So with your hot pink eyeshadow, Do a light shimmery gloss to counteract the brightness.





Good Luck and Bold Choices:)





-XoAnna
Since your going for a bright eyeshadow then I suggest nude lips. Try to balance out your eyes with pale lips so that you wont look like to overdone.


Is going to look great!!!
i would do either clear lipgloss. or something nude such as MAC's Myth lipstick.
very pale almost see thru lipgloss!
hot pink lipstick and really dark pink lipgloss/shimmer....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment