Monday, November 21, 2011

Lip/eye primers: necessary?

Are lip/eye makeup primes really necessary? I see people using them a lot, but I dont really understand the point. I've been putting makeup on without them for years and its gone fine lol





What do the primers do, and what effect do they really have on the final result?





:) always wondered.Lip/eye primers: necessary?
Eye shadow primers are good to help your eye shadow and liner last longer, especially if you have oily eye lids. If you have problems with it creasing after only a couple hours, definitely try an eye shadow primer.





Lip primer-I never use. I have never had a problem with lipstick staying on.





If what you are doing is working for you, keep doing it :)Lip/eye primers: necessary?
Mac primers are suppost to be the best, there are about 拢12.


they help the colour to stay on the eye longer %26amp; the makes the colour more intense.
Lip not so much. Eye is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment