Monday, November 21, 2011

What causes eye and lip twitching?

my left corner of my eye won';t stop twitching and the corner of my left lip has a slow movement like a little worm inside.My dotor and eye doctor said it is too much coffee and stress.Why can';t I beleive them.I keep looking in the mirror. am driving myself crazy.My doctor was so sure he said I did not even need any blood work.He said cut down on coffee and take a hot bath. kwow I drink alot of coffee.And ever since my brother and his wife broke up this has been happening.Even ever since I got a cumputer.HELP!!!!What causes eye and lip twitching?
I went to Doc around here for the same thing and he told me it's because I don't eat enough potassium. So, I starting eating more fruits like strawberries, grapes, melons. And bananas are extremely high in potassium, but I hate them. You should try it..You have nothing to lose. Good luck!What causes eye and lip twitching?
I'm not sure that I agree with all of the posted answers. I do not drink soda. I rarely drink tea anymore. I never drink coffee. I sleep anywhere between 7-10 hours asleep a night. Stress? Maybe but I've been more stressed and not have any slight twitches.The jury is still out here. Report Abuse

Your doctor is right, for the most part. It is also from being excessively tired or fatigued.
Possible causes here:





http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosym鈥?/a>
I experienced the same thing when I first started college. It's all do to stress and how it effects cour nerves. It will evitually go away on its own!
you don't need blood work. you also don't need to worry about this. your doctors and everyone who has answered so far is right. Nothing is fundamentally wrong, you are just experiencing stress. If you can drop the money for it go get a real massage, and if you drink to much coffee stop. It's not too healthy for you anyways, try switching to tea, or if you can completely stop.





Also in regards to your computer usage facilitating the problem, perhaps try giving yourself a break every half an hour your sitting at your computer.





This isn't necessarily a problem that will go away immediately, so if these suggestions don't work right away, don't give up. Just give my idea's like a week or two and see how you feel.
Guess you just answered your own question. You


get 2 points.
I had the exact same thing. It drove me crazy for about 3 months. It was right before I started college. I went to the doctor when it started to cause bad headaches behind my eye. My doc told me the same thing. Too much stress, too much caffeine, and not enough sleep. Sure enough, I calmed down on the caffeine, got settled into school and started resting more and it went away. good luck
i get a tic in my left eyelid when I have unacknowledged stress. Your doc is prob right.
I got this last month.. due to too much cafeeine.. drop coffee and soda for a week and it will go away.
i have that!! its like a heart beat isnt it. i dont no what causes it sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment