Monday, November 21, 2011

Lips, eyes, or smile...............?

which one do u love on the opposite sex the most?Lips, eyes, or smile...............?
eyes. with lips and smile a very close second.


you have amazing lips by the way.....Lips, eyes, or smile...............?
Here's how I see it and in this particular order





1. EYES (eyes can melt me and simply attract me to a girl)





2. SMILE (I'm weak for a great smile on a girl)





3. LIPS (lips are important, but I usually don't notice those till we are


in the act of making out/kissing)
well judging by you, this is not a load of bull, but I would say. All the above, your lips are shiny and sexy, your eyes are piercing and say to me ';.....me';, and your smile is cute, yet mischevious.
Jeez.....I love all.





1. Eyes


2. Smile


3. Lips





=]
Smile (seems to me to be such a rare thing on the opposite sex now)
smile. its precious.
the smile.








when they smile, they make me melt inside
smile, eyes, lips...they have to be good looking verall though. one ut of the three just wont cut it, sorry. =)
All.


But if one,I would take....smile.


Actually I prefer hair.
Their smile ♥
THEIR EYES!!





LIKE YOURS
I like a girl's eyes ^_^
the eyes
Eyes.
ooo gotta be the smile
On the boy i would pick....................................…





SMILE!!!
oh, hard to choose but would say Eyes....
Lips ... kind of like yours
eyes
eyes!
smile
Eyes, then smile....lips not at all.
it's a tie between and smile. I'm a sucker for pretty eyes though
sexy lips,blue eyes %26amp; beautiful smile that creats warm in my heart
all of them!!!
My wife's smile always warms my heart.
Eye contact is important but I like a smile...if we can not see the eyes then we be no where!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment