Monday, November 21, 2011

Help: Face rash, swollen eyes and lips... rash comes and goes...?

I've been going through this for about 3 weeks now. I get a red blotchy itchy rash all over my face and behind my ears... When the swelling goes down the skin goes flaky and blotchy. After a couple of days it flares up again... i went to the dermatologist and she told me it was an allergic reaction... she gave me prednisone but it doesn't help anymore... i've been sleeping in a different room, changed my diet/products... nothing helps... has this ever happened to you? this is driving me crazy, i can't take it anymore...Help: Face rash, swollen eyes and lips... rash comes and goes...?
sounds like an allergy all right - dont forget that prednisilone is a steroid - if the elimination of products doesn't help you may consider allergy tests ( lots of new plants / flowers out this time of year ) or even a blood test for lupus etc. Good luckHelp: Face rash, swollen eyes and lips... rash comes and goes...?
go back to the docter. or get a second opinion not all docs. are the same!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment