Monday, November 21, 2011

Lips, eyes & yahoo! ha.?

Okay, So when i first wake up my lips are really puffy, how come? They do become small afterwards but when i like pose , they are puffy ! ? Whyy?





And , if i dont take off my eyeliner ( which i put inside my eye ) for like 3 days i get a sty?! WHY?





And to get to LEVEL 2 i need 200 points and thats it?





THANKS:)Lips, eyes %26amp; yahoo! ha.?
I used to put eyeliner on the inside of my eye too. And you really want to take your eye makeup off every night before you go to bed. If you leave it on you can get pink eye, or a sty. I've had both, from eye makeup. Your getting sty's because your eyeliner is running down into your eye when you sleep, and if you just re-apply eyeliner the next day, and don't take it off, it adds more makeup down inside the corners of your eye. Try taking your makeup off everynight.Lips, eyes %26amp; yahoo! ha.?
you need 250 points to get to level 2 and you can also start rating peoples answers


i think ur lips are puffy because u put lip balm or lip moisturizer


i think u should put eye liner when you go out and take it off before you sleep
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment