Monday, November 21, 2011

If you could pick, would you rather have big eyes or big lips?

if both have a pretty outcome. and you CAN'T have both. so don't say both. lol :DIf you could pick, would you rather have big eyes or big lips?
DSL... haha. That was inappropriate humor. I'd still go with the ';big lips,'; however. They're sexier, in my opinion.If you could pick, would you rather have big eyes or big lips?
Lips, bc full lips look verrrry cute! :] and i already have big eyes! :]
Why can't you have both? I DO have both...





But if I had to pick ONE, it would be... Lips. I like my lips... :P
Big eyes. Because they are way prettier and big lips freak me out. XQ
Lips.
Eyes 'cause I already have nice lips ^-^
big eyes


they're so much prettier and more interesting
If i both had small lips %26amp; eyes . i would pick eyes
full lips are sexy :)


%26amp; why would you want to be a bug-eyed freak
Eyes, duh. I'd HATE to have big lips.
eyes....it depends on the face though
eyes!!!
lol eyes =]]
lips


big eyes are so ugly
big eyes
lipsss

No comments:

Post a Comment