Monday, November 21, 2011

Lips,eyes,smile what makes you melt?

All of them.Lips,eyes,smile what makes you melt?
real smileLips,eyes,smile what makes you melt?
eyes
eyes......lips and smile..lol.......mostly eyes though...if a guy has reaalllllly pretttty eeyeeesss.....................then sometimes i can't even think.....i literally get lost in them. i love it......
the combination surly make me melt, but if i have to choose one, i'll say S M I L E !
funny guys
the perfect voice
smile!
aah, its all in the smile and the eyes.
All three of his makes me melt.
Anything at all. I melt very easily.
smile through the eyes..cool ! :)
Smile makes me melt!
Eeyez
eyes
the eyes are what get me
EYES!!
My sense of humor. I wouldent date the best looking guy in the world if he didnt laugh at and/or get my jokes. My ex was so serious it was scary. NEVER AGAIN
all of the above


and the good words that comes out of his mouth
Blue eyes, soft lips and a killer smile on a guy. And I really lose it if they wear Joop (red bottle) cologne
His blue eyes and sexy voice........sigh.....
words
soft hands...
eyes....mmmm lol

No comments:

Post a Comment