Monday, November 21, 2011

If you had to choose which would you rather do Paper cut: Lip, Eye Lid, Between Toes and Why?

Between my toes...with all the toe jam, you will never be able to see it...If you had to choose which would you rather do Paper cut: Lip, Eye Lid, Between Toes and Why?
oh, why, none of them , between toes-eyelid,or lip.


for the beauty of u.If you had to choose which would you rather do Paper cut: Lip, Eye Lid, Between Toes and Why?
OUCH!!! none of them
lip....people get cracked lips all the time and I guess it feels the same? I hate paper cuts worse than dropping something heavy on my foot. Paper cuts sting so bad and just the feeling of running something through my skin is unbearable. It amazes me how people work up the balls to slit their wrists?!?!
I cannot answer on the grounds that this question gave the heebie jeebies.....lol
I would definetly say between toes I have had it there before and I really don't want it on my eye lids

No comments:

Post a Comment