Wednesday, July 21, 2010

E.L.F (EYES LIPS FACE) MAKEUP. WORK GOOD?

I was think about getting some but not to sure.......





have you tried it?


does it work good cause everything is just a dollar?





and usually how long does it take to get it in the mail?


thanks!E.L.F (EYES LIPS FACE) MAKEUP. WORK GOOD?
I Love It! It May Be Cheap But It Isn't Bad Quality Im Not On A Budget So Its Not A Last Resort. The Only Reason I Heard About It Was Because It Is Mentioned Alot In Seventeen Magazine!!! If It Is In Seventeen It Has To Be Good! And Ppl Shouldn't Say Its Cheap Bad Stuff If They Havent Tried It! I Wear All Sorts Of Make-up Like MAC Sephora And E.L.F. And E.L.F. is just as good. You Dont Have To Spend Alot Of Money Just To Get Good Make Up!E.L.F (EYES LIPS FACE) MAKEUP. WORK GOOD?
I've bought it from KMart and Target, never ordered from them online cause the shipping charges are crazy. From other people I've heard that it takes about a week to arrive if you order, but I've also heard that some products break in the pan before you get them.





They work all right, if you're on a serious budget. Other than that, I think there are other cheap drugstore brands that work loads better.
its pretty cheap quality.


if you buy something from that website i recommend getting the chap sticks [they're long and skinny and the outside is white. it moisturizes really well and smells like pez candy! [blackberry]
I haven't tried it. But from what i hear, It's ok. I've seen both good %26amp; bad reviews about ELF makeup. I'd suggest to buy something and see for yourself. =)


I hope this helped.
It takes a while about 7 days?





but its worth the money, i would get the studio line its only 2 dollars more.





The blush and bronzer duo was rated as good as NARS. NARS is about 30 dollars more!
i have never tryed it. But cheap makeup, may make you break out with either with acne. I love Clinque make up. Its alot of money but it works!
im not sure but it looks cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment