Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How do women check out a guys eyes and lips?

I notice that whenever I ask women what male body part they like the most they usually mention eyes and lips.





How do women check out a guys lips and eyes? Ladies, what makes a eyes and lips sexy to you?How do women check out a guys eyes and lips?
The eyes are the windows to your soul. When I look into my friend's eyes. I can see if he is excited or mellow. The lips well - I just think what it would be like to taste them!How do women check out a guys eyes and lips?
you would not want to kiss a guy with no lips or a guy with lips bigger than yours.....the eyes are a mirror to the soul
what!!!!!! they are not being truthful , it is always the *** and his package.
Lips don't really matter much to me, but eyes are a great turn on. Only when he is turned on looking at me though. Most men's eyes change when he is turned on, I LOVE watching that transition.
we just look when ur not looking at us. i love eyes with cool colors or that change or that are just...'wow'. and lips u kinda look when u talk to them or something. the guy i like has these beuatiful hazelish eyes that change colors a little in different light. *_* i am not that big on lips though.
I love big juicy lips that when he kisses me they can just take over. And I love eyes because there like a mystery to me
girls check out guys by their looks and personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment