Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well one of my friend just commented on my pic as ';i just love ur eyes & lips......damn am so gud at lying :(?

now my question is , i too need to comment on his pic in such a manner......but i dont have an idea how to comment.


how would u comment back?Well one of my friend just commented on my pic as ';i just love ur eyes %26amp; lips......damn am so gud at lying :(?
The best one is - ';Did you go to the doctor about that rash?';





Others include;


';He/she used to be a man/Woman';


If its a woman ';Nice beard';Well one of my friend just commented on my pic as ';i just love ur eyes %26amp; lips......damn am so gud at lying :(?
Hey there, hope you like my come back. Revenge is sweet.





--------------------------------------鈥?br>
















Hey Sarah look at this letter I got from Guiness World Records!





____________ beat Brandon Evan's October 2008 record, ';closest human to resemble King Kong's ***';.








... Woops! Wrong profile.
i would say ur lookin alryt but watsa up with ur caterpillar brows i think u need to have a wax and that big spot on ur chin ewwww let me get a a needle for that
';You might wanna get your camera checked, I think the lens is distorted ';
Put Love ur hair





How longs it been since u washed it i like the grease look





Good luck
I'd say ';Well clearly life was kinder to me than you a**hole';!
well then you should first show us his picture

No comments:

Post a Comment