Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What do you consider your best feature? Perhaps, eyes, lips, legs etc etc?

eyes - because that's where you see the truth :)What do you consider your best feature? Perhaps, eyes, lips, legs etc etc?
I have been told my eyes are very mysterious.What do you consider your best feature? Perhaps, eyes, lips, legs etc etc?
My eyes, voice, legs.
legs
ma eyes...
My butt, I guess.
my eyes.
My odd personality
I cant stand myself. but some lady randomly stopped me on the street and told me never to do anything stuipd to my lips becuase people would pay to have lips like mine..??? lol.
i am going to be honest my best feature are my breasts
My maturity.





Although I was once told I had ';a nice football butt'; by a cheerleader, back when I played...haha
i think my ankle is pretty sexy....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment