Monday, July 26, 2010

I hate my face i hate everything about my lips my eyes my whole face my ears and everything?

i want surgery to look betterI hate my face i hate everything about my lips my eyes my whole face my ears and everything?
aww... :( that's sad that you hate your whole face!


i'm sure it's not that bad!I hate my face i hate everything about my lips my eyes my whole face my ears and everything?
you've got to learn to love yourself the way you are





surgery isnt the answer
if u r in good health, u should b thankful to God
Surgery isn't the solution. Once you start you won't know where to stop.. and surgery on the face is so obvious!





I'm not sure how old you are and if you wear make-up but why don't you book yourself in for a make-over with Benefit or someone like that? They can highlight your best bits and cover up the things you don't like. Then you can copy the make-up yourself.





Or try little things like tweezing your eyebrows (or get them done professionally. It's cheap and makes all the difference to your eyes!) Curl your eyelashes. Wear your hair down to cover your ears.





But honestly, you've got to learn to love yourself! xx
Be satisfied! For christ sake all ur bothered about is ur looks! just look at the 3rd world nowadays i'd bet they'd switch with u anyday if they could!!!!





PATHETIC! GROW UP!








much love


x
I used to feel the same way, but when I got a bit older quite a few people (male and female) started telling me I was really pretty... at first I thought they were teasing but after a while I started to listen. That probably sounds really arrogant, but what I mean is that we all tend to focus on the negatives and the truth is that other people don't even notice the little things that don't look quite right to us. It's human nature to look in the mirror and think it's horrible, but other people don't look at us the same way. Trust me, you will get more confident as you get older! If you still want surgery then at least you will be old enough to be realistic (I'm assuming you're young). It sucks to feel the way you do, but even the best looking girls are looking in the mirror thinking the same thing - some people are just more confident and that is what makes them seem different. I hope that makes sense :o)
Put up with it, they don't do head transplants yet....
Wow! its somethings I don't like about myself but it's the way God wanted me to look so I cant change God work all I can do is make it better and be happy with wat he has done for instance I have puffy eye's which are call Bags I use to not want to go anywhere are hold my head down. But i pray about my flaws and start doing little things so my bags want be so noticeable to me when i look in the mirror. Like using baby powder are bronze. But for you if you think it it will be that and wat u might is ugly is another person likes. your try wearing more lip gloss for your eye's more mascara are eye lashes and for your ear's invest in a pair of Diamond studs. But the most part try Praying about and asked God for want and that's to believe in yourself with a change of heart and if your don't stop putting yourself down you Will go into a depressing I know for a fact you don't want that. Now thank beautiful and you will be first in your Heart and it will start showing on the outside as well. What you thinking that no-one but Satan riding your back cause knows you are at your weakest point of your life and that's what he want. You must say the Devil is a lie. Good luck
don't go there! u might end up looking ugly and too fake!





y do u hate urself that much? u need to work on getting to know urself better and then loving urself for who u r


by doing that u teach others not to love u for wat they think is the perfect look becoz no one really has that but to love u for u





u r missing out on so much by hating urself so much and not telling you get to know the real and wonderful YOU.
love yourself,


eberyone is beautiful


%26amp;%26amp; even if you dont beleive it applies to you too
I'm sure you look fine. You might look different from everyone else, but that's not necessarily a bad thing%26lt;3
wow someones not very confident
you dont need to surgery to make yourself better.


i bet you a beautiful, you just cant see it.


every girl looks in the mirror and sees something bad about yourself you not alone trust me.


you need to learn to love yourself for who you are, you were made to look like what you look like dont go changing yourself please


xxxxx
Make friends with people that uglier than you are, that way you will look good when they are around!
hmmm well dude/dudedett, all i can say is don't try to be someone you are not.
No Photo!? I usually enjoy a photo or two on this type of question. You even hate your ears!? Wow sounds like you are being quite hard on yourself there, can you say something positive about any part of yourself? You've made a list of what you think are the bad points of you now it's time to make a list of the good points..
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment