Monday, July 26, 2010

Is E.L.F. Makeup Fake? (eyes lips face)?

Its All So Cheap, Almost Everything Being One Dollar. Is This Too Good To Be True? Fake? Or Are The Online Pics Decieving??Is E.L.F. Makeup Fake? (eyes lips face)?
No, it's definitely real. It's great for people who don't want to spend a whole load of money - I mean, who really wants to spend 20$+ on some powder? For twenty bucks, you can get quite a few items. It's definitely not going to be MAC quality, but at the same time, it's worth your dollar. Test out the things that you'd like to wear, and you can always play with it without feeling guilty that you're wasting it.


I haven't had any problems with ELF - there were no missing and/or broken products. The box delivered in a week or so, and I live in Canada.





Hope this helps. :)Is E.L.F. Makeup Fake? (eyes lips face)?
I have never bought anything from that website, but I think some of their stuff doesn't work.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPappDBp1鈥?/a>


In this video, she gives all the brushes a review. But I really can't say, because I've never tried them. I prefer to buy nicer, more expensive makeup, so I know it will last me a long time. But you might as well try a few products, and see if it works, since it's so cheap!
No its not fake.





But it's not MAC, ill tell you tht much.





must have:





eyeliner pen


primer/concealer


eyeshdows are cute





dont get he bronzer that is awful





everything else is ok but i wouldnt get it over better brands





-0hope i heeelpedd
No some things are amazing! I lovvvee their makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment