Monday, July 26, 2010

Do they sell E.L.F (eyes lips face) makeup at target?

Specifically in targets in NYDo they sell E.L.F (eyes lips face) makeup at target?
I've never seen it at the Targets here in California, and I don't see it on their website either.





Drugstore.com sells the brushes (which are pretty decent for the price, imo), but I don't know about the makeup.Do they sell E.L.F (eyes lips face) makeup at target?
Hmm... I don't know... It would be nice to know though. I love their makeup, but I always have to get it off line.





You could call your closest store and ask or email the store. Or you could even check the store's website.
Yea they do.





but they dont sell the elf makeup kits ( like the ones that cost $20)


or like the eye makeup remover pads, etc.





but some stuff they do sell
Ive never seen ELF at Target , Ive seen '; Some'; ELF Products in Drugstores and in Big Lots :) ..
Nope. They sell it at Big Lots and their website. I think I've seen it at kmart too.
I don't think so.. I've only heard of ELF being online, but I guess it might be possible. But isn't it better to get online, because it's cheaper?





idk srry
no but they do @ kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment