Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eyes Lips Face?!!!!!!!!?

How is their shipping?


How long does it take?Eyes Lips Face?!!!!!!!!?
I chose standard shipping. I ordered on Friday afternoon, July 24. And my stuff is scheduled to be here on Wednesday, August 5th.





So I picked the worst time to order (lol), and it's taking 12 days (including weekends). But they sent me a ship confirmation the following Monday after I ordered at 7am, so they're pretty quick about it. So I give them 7-8 business days after you order.Eyes Lips Face?!!!!!!!!?
honestly their shipping is kinda expensive and it took me a couple of weeks( probably because i live in subhurbs)





anyways their products are good but i found i was missing some products when it arrived
I got my stuff from there in about 2 weeks. But I've seen people who were angry because it took up to two months.





Nothing was broken when I received it, so shipping was good overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment