Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Men: eyes, lips, hair or boobs or butt? girls: face or torso or height or muscles? what attracts you?

Smile and personality.Men: eyes, lips, hair or boobs or butt? girls: face or torso or height or muscles? what attracts you?
his arms, his butt, his height %26amp; d way he carries himself.. so full of confidenceMen: eyes, lips, hair or boobs or butt? girls: face or torso or height or muscles? what attracts you?
The concept of ';Woman';. Everything about a woman attracts me. I think its because I was in a boys school for 12 years of my life
I am man and eyes attracts me
A christian, no let me say God-fearing man is very attractive to me. Any man that lives according to the bible should be attractive to any women that have any sense.


A man that reads and understands and LIVES by the word of God is way more important to me than face or torso or height or muscles!


';A man is not a man until he is a man of God';
I'm an a*s*s* guy.
his mouth, and the way his lips move when he talks. very hot!
her BOOOOBS


sorry but its true no kidding
For me, the eyes, the lips and the hair. Boobs N Butt secondary.
thanks! for me attracts most the eyes nose
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment