Friday, August 20, 2010

What eye/lip colors should I go for?

I have blue eyes. They are very small, and I want them to look bigger. Any help for that?





I have fair skin and dirty blonde hair.





What colors should I use for my face?





Also how do I make my eyes look bigger?


What eye/lip colors should I go for?
DON'T go with blacks, they're much too harsh unless that's your whole style or what you're going for. i would just stick to neutrals like browns for your eyes and if you want them to pop then use shimmers. and for your lips i would go with a pale pink. but if you want color than maybe a forest green for your eyes and for your lips try a washed out maroon color. but use a lot of mascara and line your eyes with dark brown eyeliner.What eye/lip colors should I go for?
i think you should try some eyeliner
to learn more visit this link

No comments:

Post a Comment