Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you agree the eyes and lips are the best features on an aries?

especially females...Would you agree the eyes and lips are the best features on an aries?
They say that Aries females are the natural sex kittens of the zodiac. I missed out on the eyes and lips myself (as far as I am concerned anyway), but I always had a KILLER body--36 - 24 - 34 when I was 12 yrs old (and not safe on the street even way back then). 38 - 22 - 34 at 38 yrs (ten years after my second daughter was born).





(We will ignore what condition those measurements are in now...let's just say that they went south - mostly.)Would you agree the eyes and lips are the best features on an aries?
I'm an Aries guy and I have always had the girls gush about my sexy eyes as long as I can remember, as well as compliment my kissing. I have never heard that before about Aries and their eyes/mouth
YEA :)
idk....two of the best....
i guess so, those are my best features
well, idk about girls, cause i'm an aquarius, but on guys yes. absolutely the best features.
WAT THE HELL
i would im an aries i when i look in mirror into my eyes they are so beautiful and my lips are so sexy
Im an aries and I would definatly agree!
I've never paid much attention to signs vs. features. But...I will say that I think my eyes are my best feature followed by lips, and I'm an aries....I'll have to pay more attention from now on.
Im an aries....I guess it looks good on women. Im not sure mine do.
eyes usually are.
I would, I'm an Aries and I have fantastic eyes.
I've never heard that before... I'm an aries and I love my eyes and lips. Maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment