Friday, August 20, 2010

I need some help picking eye/lip color for tonight! Please read details! :)?

I will be wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.o鈥?/a>





My skin color is olive-ish/yellow (I'm Greek) %26amp; I wear ';beige'; colored foundation.





My hair is this color (literally, I dyed it last night): http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>





Any and all help is much appreciated %26amp; links would be GREAT!





I also hope you all have a happy %26amp; safe NYE!I need some help picking eye/lip color for tonight! Please read details! :)?
I think you should go with a light pale pink lipstick %26amp; a nude gloss to cover. I'm not sure how well it would go with your hair but, you could try a classic bold red lip.





Eyes, Well it depends what kind of event your going to(company party or party party)a safe bet would be a Smokey eye %26amp; to liven it up if possible include some silver glitter to your top lash line in the same motion as you would liquid liner over your black liquid liner. think whites/grays/blacks %26amp; silvers blend outwards in a cat eye context. light colors blend into dark like a gradient either vertical or horizontal. =DI need some help picking eye/lip color for tonight! Please read details! :)?
hmm whenever I can't decide on a lip color ( I have the same hair color as you and I might be a bit more tan or the same than you) I go with like a frosty pink. it goes with everything! plus you can play up your eyes a lot!
have you got anything even remotely resembling a life?





looking forward to a night of slagging around?
put a little lip gloss on like a hotpink or so and eye color u can put on black shimmer to match your dress
I am sure no matter what you do ,you will not be any more beautiful than you always are.
Hmmm.. a Dark red lipstick and blue eyeliner will do, with the eye colour, do you mean your using contacts? Well, if you do.. then use blue ones.
A bright red will do the trick
I think A dark Rose or A Natural Color on the lips. And I would do Some Fall Colors on the Eyes , And that will look very Pretty with your Hair , Dress , And Skin.


Have Fun and Be Safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment