Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What kind of eyes, nose, jaw, chin, lips cheekbones, features in general do girls find attractive in a guy?

Just wanna know where i stand lolWhat kind of eyes, nose, jaw, chin, lips cheekbones, features in general do girls find attractive in a guy?
Honestly, guys look good in so many different ways! Some even have really uncommon and quite strange features but it can actually help their looks and make them more interesting. I generally like unique-looking guys; I've been attracted to so many entirely different looking men, I really can't give a clear answer. Some have full lips, some small; some have round, some have narrow eyes,...and so on. As someone said before, it needs to be in proportion. I personally am attracted to strong jawlines though. ^^ I think everyone has something they go for a lot. But all that really differs.What kind of eyes, nose, jaw, chin, lips cheekbones, features in general do girls find attractive in a guy?
I am really picky about guys, haha.





Eyes: Almond Shaped


Nose: Not hooked, not big


Jaw: Strong jaw line


Chin: Not too big, not too small, but there must be one!


Lips: Medium size (he has to have lips though)


Cheekbones: Strong cheekbones are always sexy





I don't know, he may not have everything I listed, as long as every feature of his works well together, I'm on board... Don't worry, if you're cute, there will always be a girl who finds you attractive.





P.S. Love all eye colors but dark brown is really deep and I could get lost in them so easily!
Mine
As long as your face is evenly portioned it really doesn't matter.
Personally I love guy's with a strong jawline, blue or green eyes and full lips.





But, it all depends on the guy.
umm ones that go nicely all together, that's what makes a guy attractive.


pretty eyes are nice too
eyes nose and cheekbones

No comments:

Post a Comment