Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rate my eyes & lips? DSL? Smile? Eyes?

Heyy. I'm a little self-concious about myself, and I don't know if I look good or not.


img441 . imageshack . us/img441 /9236/facefh1 .png


Just remove the spaces.


I'm filipino, and my skin color varies on my mood. I have perfect clear skin :)


I've been told that I have the cutest smile ever..? I have NINE dimples, btw. For real !


I have really big eyes. In the second %26amp; third picture of my eyes, I have a little bit of eyeliner on.


My mouth is just a TINYYY bit wider than my nose .__.'; Do I have DSL? My cousin %26amp; I are arguing about if I do or not.


Don't ask what DSL is.


None of these pictures are edited.


Thanks :)!Rate my eyes %26amp; lips? DSL? Smile? Eyes?
there is no website!Rate my eyes %26amp; lips? DSL? Smile? Eyes?
you're eyes are amazing!!





I have no clue what DSL is but the only thing I can say that is a little negative is that your lips go down a lot in the middle. Either way they're supposed to be like that so don't fret.





You are beautiful no matter what other people say.
why cant i ask what a DSL is, i want to know???


I don't care or have time to remove the spaces to look at your pic but i bet you look like every otherr filipino out there
your cute, but you look young. when you age more, you will look more mature, and less cute, more beautiful. (yes there is a difference between cute and pretty)
what are you talking about?


your eyes arnt big? there small %26amp; asian looking


uhm, i dont really like your smile either.


soo, ill give you a 2. or 1.
i like ur lips, just not when u smile. you loose your top lip when you do. and honestly, ive seen better eyes but thats just me. you said you wanted to know.. so im telling you
Yooh are soo cute...


Your lips are lyk wow tdf....im jealous 卢卢


You are wun of the cutest philipino's i've seen %26amp;%26amp; your eyes in the 3rd me likey likey =]


btw whats dsl??


O_o
You look way too young to even know what DSLs are. You little girl need some help!! I really hope you dont turn out like a whore like you are already making your self out to be! Dont ask stupid questions like that on the internet.
ya what is DSL
0 0 0 0 0
try posting pictures that are linked properly.
I did not read this because i did not get what your asking because we need a picture
you must be self concious if you cant put up a picture of your whole face rather than eyes and random lips
DSL ?
a picture is the only way to rate you.
People, DSL= d*ck sucking lips- I can't believe no one knows what that is! : )








And NO you don't have DSLs...
Whats DSL
you have beautiful eyes i wouldn't wear makeup at all
I couldn't find the site sorry. DSL=Down Syndrom look right?
Whats DSL?
pretty eyes %26amp; nice lips...


please answer my question
for all of you who do not know...dsl is called dick sucking lips..yep so that what she is trying to say.
lawls











D Sucking Lips. I LOVE IT.
DSL?... and the link wont work even without spaces
whats DSL
whats DSL???
sure...
yea you got dsl no lie you should prob just give up and be a hooker
Your link's no good; and how can anyone answer if you have DSL if you won't even let us ask or tell us?
u look fine! i love your eyes! stunning!
ur lips are pretty =]

No comments:

Post a Comment