Friday, August 20, 2010

Are your eyes or lips more appealing?

my eyes but your lips....lolAre your eyes or lips more appealing?
If you're a girl looking at a guy, it's eyes


If it's a guy looking at a girl, it's lips


I wonder why??? -_-Are your eyes or lips more appealing?
hm.. most boys would probably say lips, because they enjoy the feel of kissing.. but i have really pretty eyes (typical deep blue)
i think it depends but i say its usually your eyes.that's probably why makeup artists always make the eyes the best!
I guess my lips.


My mom tells me I have Angelina Jolie lips.





:)
eyes I get complements all the time on them.
both are appealing
eyes are.


lips are too.


but i like eyes more. :]
Everyone keeps saying my eyes, so I guess my eyes.
Eyes.


= )
eyes
eyes!
lips
eyes
eyes.. :)
lips =]
lips
My eyes. They're hazel with a more of a green tint than brown.
Your leg pic.
my eyes are of the deepest blue


my lips wear a lusty hue.
MY EYES
Idk. I just asked my boyfriend on aim and he said my lips. lol
both
my greeen eyes
Lips are my best feature. I wish my eyes were better
both but mostly my eyes
i think my eyes are.
I don't know...my guy friends seem to like both...

No comments:

Post a Comment