Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.) Tips?

I sent in a tip to ELF because they promised a gift card to those whose tips were chosen. Well I just checked my email today and realized they finally used mine, but they never sent me anything saying I got my gift card (that I know of). I also logged into my account and there wasn't anything. I noticed they aren't even advertising the gift card in exchange for tips anymore. I sent mine in several months ago (probably early this year) when they were saying that. I was just wondering if I should expect one or not. Thanks!Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.) Tips?
I heard they elf have really bad customer service. You can take this to the court. It's more effective because they are promising something that they didnt fulfil. Customers are always right. Hope u get the gift cardEyes Lips Face (E.L.F.) Tips?
if they have a customer service link/email, just send them something about this and ask them!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment