Monday, August 23, 2010

I like brown eyes and full lips, and someone with a great sense of humor too! What about you?

what do you look for in someone to you want to be with? Girls and guys! Whats your thoughts??I like brown eyes and full lips, and someone with a great sense of humor too! What about you?
Hey you just described me - wink wink!





Eye color doesn't matter for me, as long as he doesn't turn away when I try to stare deeply into them. I think you can tell a lot about a person when you are able to lock eyes. Sense of humor is a MUST!





Other than that, just someone that knows what ';being nice'; is all about.I like brown eyes and full lips, and someone with a great sense of humor too! What about you?
Me too! i lv a guy who can cook and dance too!
Well, I love guys with dark hair and a dark complexion, thats how my boy friend is. But I seriously love those green eyes. He has brown... But thats ok. Oh and muscles and mmm...white teeth..... that gets me...
It's weird, but I once I become accustomed to the outside features I really require something of substance on the inside. Men are visual, more so than women. I have to feel a real connection with someone on many different levels. That's when the general attraction grows into chemistry and this is what keeps my personal interest.
I like taller guys, that are lean but not skinny, someone toned but not a muscle man! He has to be intelligent, but not a smart A**! Someone with a nice personality and a great sense of humor. I love guys that have beautiful eyes and a great smile, they just melt my heart.
taller than me


brown hair


green eyes


nice teeth


DIMPLES


hilarious


good looking


smart, but not smarter than me


in shape


half mexican/half white


NOT A HUGE FLIRT


not arragant/concited


has lots of friends(aka, not a geek)





but this guy doesnt exsist
me.....ummm to be honest i always fall with the opposite person that i always dream to be with....lol so its hard to tell...
5'8';+, athletic, nice hair, sparkling eyes with little fires burning in her pupils. Natually beautiful, she doesn't have to be a glam girl. Smart, headstrong, fun. Moves like a predator, knows she's also prey.





If she were in WWII, they'd call her spitfire. Like the plane with the same name, she has to know how to go down in a ball of flames from time to time.





I'll always put her back together again.





Hah. Intangible enough for you?
i like guys that are cute in the face and butt. they have to have a sense of humor, smart, and can like some of the things i like too.
Someone who has a nice sense of humor, a nice tone body, great personality, and very big beautiful eyes.... oh he has to be intellectually stimulating also.
I'm all of the above! Yay for me! (I hope you like conceited girls.)





I like funny guys. They have to be nice to me, and make me laugh. They have to respect me, and they have to be liberal and accepting to everyone. They have to be practical (because I'm not.) They have to be a free spirit, they have to respect the environment, they have to accept me, they have to dance with me. This guy does not exist though.
Attractive, smart, a good sense of humor, and a nice body(although this is just a bonus), also being at least 15 is a good start, those are the qualities I like in a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment