Friday, August 20, 2010

Two Eyes, Lips, Face questions?

I have 2 questions about E.L.F and the first is about the U.K/U.S.A site - the question is can I get candy tins in the U.K? I can't find them on the site and I love them.





The second question is about the custom 'kits' the ones you make your self. That is literally ALL I know about them - what are they about. Can you put anything in them what are they for etc etc ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE WELL LOVED. Or please tell me about your experience.





Also do you think elf is a good company or are the products cheap looking and manky quality! And comments!Two Eyes, Lips, Face questions?
The custom kits can be created by adding palettes to form your own personal kit. The palettes, which cost 拢1.50 each, are eye shadows and lip colours etc.





I was pleased with my recent purchase from ELF. I got a coverstick (which is ok), a shimmering facial whip (which is lovely), and nail varnish (which i love!). The prices are good, and the delivery is quick, or at least it was for me.





I hope I was of some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment