Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean when top left eye lip keep twisting?

How true is chinese myth?What does it mean when top left eye lip keep twisting?
Hmmm... That happens to me all the time. And usually it's my left eye, come to think of it, rather than my right. Personally, I've never heard any myths regarding it, and the suggestions a couple others have made regarding it didn't seem to apply, or at least not that I remember. I just chalk it up to muscle spasms.What does it mean when top left eye lip keep twisting?
there's a saying that left eye twitches = sth good will happen


and right eye twitches = sth bad will happen.





or maybe your eyes are just tired, so they twitch.
Sounds painful.
Are you sure that you're not winking at someone?
It's supposed to mean that you will soon see someone that you havent see in a long time. i dont know if its true tho.
Do you mean eyelid twitching? I have that problem and I don't know the Chinese myth, but it is caused by stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment