Monday, August 23, 2010

What attracts you to a guy the most, his eyes or his lips and why?

Eyes, they can tell you so much, if you know what to look for.What attracts you to a guy the most, his eyes or his lips and why?
In most cases both, but I'd eyes...and lips.What attracts you to a guy the most, his eyes or his lips and why?
Definitely the eyes. They are the window to the soul. I only notice lips if they are ummm...not attractive.
The eyes and lips. the eyes cuz some guys have dreamy eyes and the lips idk why.
eyes, windows to the soul, as the saying goes. you can tell so much just by looking into someones eyes. besides why would I like a guys lips, not like I'm gonna do anything with 'em.
Well I'm big on eyes and something even bigger is his legs or something i love having a athlete
THe last girl I dated said that my lips turned her on. She said they were fat and full. I thought that was the first time I was compared to Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler.
EYES...its the way the person look at you that can make you feel special...
HIs wallet...lol


His eyes, eyes R windows to the soul...
I think it's the lips they grab my attention especially if i like him.Please never have lips dry that's a huge turn off!!!!!!!!
Definitely his eyes. No matter how much a women tries to read a guys eyes she just can't. Eyes show expressions that make a women want to know what thoughts are behind them. They are mysterious and seductive.
eyes, window to the soul
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIPS- BUT THEY HAVE TO BE THICK AND JUICY THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT KISS BETTER
His but. I love to squeeze I guy's but when I kiss him.
If its real liking, its eyes. If its lust, the lips are the deciding factor
Well just between eyes and lips i would have to say eyes. I dont know excatly why, but some thing about certin colors of eyes catch my attention. Another thing that attriacts me to other men are hips.
Definitely the eyes. they can look dramatic,happy,sad,fearful,etc. And guys dont ever notice it unless you see it through his eyes.
well,nithere eyes nor lips .Just his mind
Eyes because you can look into their eyes and it's almost like you can see their soul. You can tell if they're happy, sad, troubled, mad, confused or anything else, just by looking into someone's eyes.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment