Monday, August 23, 2010

Lip vs Eye Piercings?

alright this is what i look like





myspace.com/bboyimage





and i use to have a Lip Piercing, but my girlfriend hated how it looked, i thought it was alright but i took it like 3 days later because i got a job that required no piercing and no retainers well its been a while and i was lookin at some pictures and thought to myself. Maybe i should get it re pierced, of course my GF said no, but she said if i really wantd it i can have it. Then i thought of eyebrow. which should i choose? and i dont want both.Lip vs Eye Piercings?
You'd suit a lip piercing well. You're a very good looking guy. I'm not a huge fan of eyebrow piercings so I'd say no to that. It's whatever you like though. Don't let anyone else make decisions for you.Lip vs Eye Piercings?
LIP!!!! i have my lip done on the right and i really want snakebites so im thinking about getting the other side done too. but im not sure yet. i might take the right side out and get a vertical labret.





lips are sexy though! =D
I vote for lip too, despite what your girlfriend may say. I think it would look better on you than an eyebrow piercing.

No comments:

Post a Comment