Friday, August 20, 2010

Just a couple of make-up questions about...nails,eyes,lips and hair. For a 13 year old?

Okay next week is the 3rd week of school and we have lots of new kids and i made lots of friends so i wanna get new things in my eyes lips nails lips and hair so here go's....





I want a nail polish to match my personality i want a bright color like blue yellow hot pink all them so what color should i wear? Keep in mind i can only get one color.... i dont really want pink I like to listen to music,goof around,hang out with friends,text and facebook so what color??





Next is eyes i want a simple fast thing i can do in the morning that will match everything from pink to orange...it has to be simple but yet not so natural but nice looking.





now lips i just want a lip gloss/chapstick thing but i want tit to have shine color flavor but come in chapstick like form but i have to get it like at wal mart or some place like that..





now for the hair i strighten it every morning and by 30 min. it curl at the bottom its not supper curly it just flips out so how can i get to keep it stright all day?





Thanks everyone for the help links pictures are more then likely welcome.Just a couple of make-up questions about...nails,eyes,lips and hair. For a 13 year old?
Nails: Neon orange or light green?


Eyes: Brown eyeliner on the bottom lid. Mascara. Maybe an eyeshadow.


lips:Put on chapstick or lib balm first. A tinted lip gloss, or clear. Pinks are fine.


Hair: Get a leave in conditioner in you hair before you straiten it. Then spray hairspray on one side of you head. Then straiten that side. Repeat with the other side. Only add more hairspray if you think you need to.Just a couple of make-up questions about...nails,eyes,lips and hair. For a 13 year old?
Nails-electric blue


Eyes-black eyeliner, light grey shadow


Lips-Theres these chapstick called Lipsmackers its got colour flavor etc


Hair-when straightening the bottom straighten it in towards your neck rather than out then it will stay straight


Tip: straighten it real slowly, longer it takes longer it will stay straight
I THINK BLACKI WILL B PEFECT////////////


DEN LIPS PUT LIGHT PINK LIPSTICK DEN GLOOSE UPON IT SO THAT COLOUR B DERE AND SHINE ALSO


I THINK DE FLIPS WILL SUIT U,BUT IF U DON'T WANT MAKE A STYLE WEN IT GETS LIKE THAT..........





THATS IT LOL...........CM ON TRY IT
yellow nail polish.
nail polish: go with a bright sunny yellow. it's very cheery and fun!





eyes: try colored eyeliners and shimmery shadow. if you don't have that, use bright colors. put the darkest at the lash line and the lightest shade at the eyebrow, then blend. always remember the mascara!!





lips: the best thing ever is softlips chapstick. try the tinted kind. it conditions lips and it's really nice!! it's at places like target and rite aid.





try going over the ends extra times and use hairspray too. also use shampoo/conditioner that is for straightening hair





good luck!!
What i do for my nails is i save up my money and buy nailpolish/makeup/and hair supplies. I like to do my own nails because you save less money. and you can do whatever you want so you stand out from all the other girls. Now my eyes i don't really use makeup like eyeshadow and stuff but i curl my eyelashes and put mascara and i use blush. Trust me. it actually makes a difference (= And my lips i use Carmex chapstick and then ontop of that i use lipgloss that is clear so my lips shine. And my hair i like to straighten my hair too, i use those little bows at the top corner of my bangs then i clip half of my hair back. and it's kinnna messy and poofy But it's the style now a days. (=





Hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment