Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it bad to rub burt bees lip balm in or around my eyes? it makes my eye balls fell minty fresh, is this bad?

yes it does go in your eyes and it does burn sometimes. dont bash it before you try it. and the only thing thats worthless is your answer gracie. chrissy g i love your sarcasm (sarcasm). Matty its alright i have a hot cousin and its totaly cool to have sex with her.Is it bad to rub burt bees lip balm in or around my eyes? it makes my eye balls fell minty fresh, is this bad?
yea, rub it IN your eyes. good job!





(sarcasm)Is it bad to rub burt bees lip balm in or around my eyes? it makes my eye balls fell minty fresh, is this bad?
Minty fresh eyeballs. I've been doin' this quite a while and I've never heard that one.





As long as you're not getting it in your eyes and it doesn't make your eyes burn, keep doing it. The moisturizer will probably help prevent saggin' and baggin' and crows feet, too.
Sounds like you need to go to bed. Worthless question.
no, shouldnt


that stuff is like all organic(i think), just dont get it in your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment