Friday, August 20, 2010

Needing help with lip & eye colors?

For black 18 year old,dressing for a ball? How do I make my eyes %26amp; lips look bigger? I have dark skin %26amp; dark lips, what to wear that would show up on a special night?Needing help with lip %26amp; eye colors?
Well I'd rather know what color your dress is or if you have one picked out. Lets say green since you've got green eyes, or just to be safe, we'll go with neutral colors on the eyes, if you want, adding a hint of green next to the lash line %26amp; slightly outwards.





On your lips I understand what you mean, to get them to show up. I prefer just a liner, but since mine are the same color almost as my skin I've found that I can't get by with it, but I'm a different mixture of nationality too. I've found a Pink Coral in Mary Kay that shows up on me,but if you are a little more yellow toned, try just a coral tone,using an illuminator, the new kid on the block created by Smashbox studios.





The thing about being at an engagement at night is that you can glam up- wear more, for it to show. Put a lot on your eyes or they won't even be seen at a distance.





Highlight up above your brows %26amp; on your cheekbones %26amp; no need to contour, if you're going to be in the dark.





Don't sweat it too much. Chances are if your date is anything worth having he's just as worried about his appearance as you.





Have a good night!! xNeeding help with lip %26amp; eye colors?
ok! Gabrielle union! i totally love her style. I suggest u go to her official website and draw ideas. colors that look nice on her mite also b good on u.


As fr the makeup, go for gold and coffee eyeshadow mix. and mascara helps to open up the eyes on both upper and lower lids. Lip gloss in pale pink would be lovely as anything darker would make u look older.(recommend napoleon perdis in pink patina or vic secrets brand)


A bronzer wld also look nice on u. Im dark too so trust me.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment