Monday, August 23, 2010

Are men with big eyes and luscious lips attractive?

depends on the guyAre men with big eyes and luscious lips attractive?
My bf has big eyes and ... well, nice lips and he's very attractive. I agree with the others though that 'luscious lips' is the wrong way to describe it, too girly.





Everyone finds different things attractive, and the eyes and lips have to suit the rest of the face for it to look good.Are men with big eyes and luscious lips attractive?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is attracted to different things. But it is your personality that really attracts people to you or turns them off .
No! Big eyes, maybe. Depends on the guy. But ''luscious lips?'' no. That sounds, well, girly.
For me, I really hate it, however it really depends on the persons look. I need the see a photo.





^_^
Men and luscious lips, in a sentence together sounds wrong.
depends
not really... u stupid dumb...

No comments:

Post a Comment