Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eyes Lips Face (elf) items questions?

So, I'm soon going to be ordering these items from eyeslipsface.com, and i would like to know if they are worth getting. - I have blue eyes, and fair to light skin.


-Brightening Eyeliner (in black)


-Waterproof Liquid eyeliner (in black and midnight)


-Therapeutic Conditioning Balm (in Blackberry Creme)


-Eyeshadow Brush


-Mineral eyeshadow (girly, glamorous, socialite)


-Concelar pencil/brush (in fair)


-Super Glossy Lip Shine (pink kiss)


-Slant Tweezer


If you have purchased any of these products, are they worth getting? Also, would the eyeshadow colors work with the color of my eyes (again they are blue). Even if you only have one of these, your answer is much appreciated


Thank you so much.Eyes Lips Face (elf) items questions?
Eyeliner is okay, nothing special though. Except their liquid liner I like alot. The conditioning balm is great, I have 2 of them. You can't go wrong with any of their lip glosses and stuff. The only one I didnt like was the candy tin and only because It doesn't smell good. The brushes are just okay but I would spend the extra bucks on a better one so it will last longer. i recommend Sally's, they have great brushes. I don't have the minerals but I have heard nothing but good things about them. Concealer is good, I dont think you can ruin concealer. The tweezers are again just okay. A little to sharp for my taste but they get the job done. For a dollar, the tweezers work. I have blue eyes and I asure you, as long as you know how to apply the eyeshadow, it will look good. yes other colors go better with different eyes but its not a big deal, they'll look good. I've ordered a ton from elf so if you have any other questions about some other products just ask.Eyes Lips Face (elf) items questions?
I haven't really tried any of there products but i have bought some of there brushes %26amp; i can say that the handle will break easily. and the only thing i truly recommend you but from them are there eyeliners%26amp; lip glosses( LIP PRODUCTS) if you buy any eyeshadow's make sure you have a good base like urban decay primer potion. (its works!!!)
i've purchased a few of elf's things.


i have use the all over color stick. and i love it, but its not a lot...





their makeups arent that good. but their eyelash curlers, lip glosses, and tweezers and brushes and stuff like that are good.





i dont think that the eyeliner is that good.





out of ur list, i'd buy:


-eyeshadow brush


-tweexers


-super glossy lip shine


-maybe the eyeshadow.





skip the eyeliners and concealer.
the brush is the best....all brushes are good..the eyeliner (pencil) IS HORRIBLE and the lquid is great...umm the mineral eyeshadows are not as pigmented..but there ok.. and there concealer is good
all of them r good

No comments:

Post a Comment