Friday, August 20, 2010

Best liquid foundation, lip gloss, eye shadow, and mascara?

not too expensive please =)Best liquid foundation, lip gloss, eye shadow, and mascara?
Okay these are my favorite products which are on the cheaper side...





Foundation:


Revlon Custom Creations (about US$13) - there are different shades of foundation in the one bottle, and you can customize the tone of the makeup by turning a nossel from a 1 (lightest) to 5 (darkest), but all shades are still going to be perfect for your skin tone.





i also recommend Prescriptives Virtual Skin (US$33) - i find it great for a light everyday wear, but can also make you look absolutely flawless when going out at night, which some foundations fail to do. In the past i have had different foundations for different circumstances.





Lip Gloss:


Cover Girl Wetslicks (about US$5)- started using it when i was about 14 and haven't stopped!


or


Philosophy's ';the supernatural lip gloss'; (US$15)- mmm the fresh minty smell is so nice and they surprisingly last for hours.





Eyeshadow:


I only wear MAC, NARS, and Stila (about US $14+) eyeshadows so im afraid i dont know of any cheaper ones...but these ones are excellent! Do try them:)





Mascara:


Maybelline Great Lash (about US $4)- ohhh i cannot praise this stuff enough. i love it! and its cheap! I've had the MAC and Chanel, but this has always been my favorite. Worth looking into!Best liquid foundation, lip gloss, eye shadow, and mascara?
Foundation: anything from Clinique, Shu Ureuma, or Zuzu.


Lip gloss: I personally like lip smackers the best :P


Eyeshadow: Urban decay definitely. They have the nicest texture, they're cruelty free, lots of 'em are vegan, and they have the greatest pigments and colour variety.


Mascara: I use dior show, but I hate the brush that comes with it so I just use a medium fluffyish brush that I dip into it occasionally. It looks much more natural.
Well in my opinion if it's made by mary kay then it is the best. I use mary kay products everyday. Yes I have tried other brands but have found out that mk is the only foundation that doesn't feel like i'm rubbing dirt on my face. I love the way you can never really tell i have on mascara and the variety of colors they have in the lip glosses and eye shadows.
Foundation: Zuzu Luxe oil free liquid foundation


Lip Gloss: The Body Shop Hi-shine lip treatment


Eyeshadow: Boots Organics Eye Shadow


Mascara: ZuZu Luxe ';The Mascara';








Good Luck!
Liquid Foundation- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse


Lip Gloss- Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Cupcake


Eye Shadow- e.l.f Smokey eyes Perfect Plum


Mascara- Cover Girl Define-A-Lash (Black)
Liquid Foundation- Clinique super moisture makeup teint hydration maximum and revlon color stay


Lip gloss- Mary Kay all of them


Eye shadow- costal scents 88 palett


Mascara- Do not have any I use revlon and lancome (It came free so that is why I use this).
Revlon colorstay foundation


Nyx eyeshadows


Nyx lipgloss/nyx lipsticks


Covergirl lashblast





[=

No comments:

Post a Comment