Monday, August 23, 2010

Do u agree that if u want to accent ur eyes u don't have to accent ur lips?

And if u want to accent ur lips, don't accent ur eyes?Do u agree that if u want to accent ur eyes u don't have to accent ur lips?
I think of my makeup looks in this way: daytime vs nighttime. During the day, I think you should pick just one feature to accentuate and try to keep it effortlessly sexy otherwise I find that it looks like one tried too hard - e.g. I'll wear eyeliner and a nude lip. At night though, I make bolder statements so I'll accentuate both.Do u agree that if u want to accent ur eyes u don't have to accent ur lips?
YES, I agree.


I only accent my eyes and because my lips (according to a lot of people) are 'cute'; I really only need to put on some chapstick and it makes me look amazing.





But, doing both makes you seem whore-ish.
absolutely...don't go overboard as it looks tacky
TOTALLY.
Absolutely I agree. I always wear eye makeup but never wear lipstick or lip liner
yess definatley


:)
not always....its ur personal preferance..I have seen it done well.





u cant say that makeup should be done a certain way..not all people will agree,
yup i agree
yes you dont want to look like you're trying too hard
yep.


i only do my eyes.
yes, thats why i only do my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment