Monday, August 23, 2010

Can tetracycline affect lips and eyes?

I've been taking tetracycline for a while and I noticed something about my lips. Something on my upper and left side looked red and sometimes feel like they're on fire. I noticed my lips have this like white flaky stuff around it, I don't know if that's chapped lips or what. Today, I noticed this yellow crust on the left side of my lip. I didn't touch it but now it's gone away, may be when I washed my face or brushed my teeth, it didn't hurt and no blood or pus came out. My eyes burn and tear up every now and then, I only feel better when I wash them out. I heard accutane dries out your lips and eyes, can tetracycline do that too or do I have something serious?Can tetracycline affect lips and eyes?
No. But if you want to know something cool if you use it when you die the doctors can tell that you use it because your bone will glow in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment