Friday, August 20, 2010

I have this horrific rash on my neck, ears, eyes, and worst of all my lips...?

I'm writing this on the verge of tears I am so miserable. I know its hives. Not sure what caused it. But I'm miserable...I'm doing my best not to scratch it but its on my lips, so I cant even


scratch.


I wen to the hospital yesterday, and they told me to leave because it wasn't an emergency. I haven't tried any new foods, detergents, etc and have not been outside to get poison ivy...I have this horrific rash on my neck, ears, eyes, and worst of all my lips...?
The Er is for true emergencies sometimes you wait for hours because your issue isn't in need - do you have a regular MD?





I'd take an oral benadryl - and soak in an oatmeal soak bath.


Rest, drink a lot of fluids and find an MD you can call when things like this happen.





Were you in the woods, weeding, walking near poison ivy?

No comments:

Post a Comment