Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When i wake up in the morning I have puffy eyes and my lips are huge?!?

When i wake up in the morning its always hard to open my eyes even though that may just be bc i dint get enough sleep. but my top and bottom lips like inflate like a balloon and in the morning they are huge!! ha i look like a duck it goes down after a half hour but why does this happen??When i wake up in the morning I have puffy eyes and my lips are huge?!?
idk, but you are not alone. The same happens to both my daughters. The family calls them frankfurter and sausage lips for about an hour in the mornings. Be glad to learn why this happens, but in the meantime it is temporary and seems harmless.When i wake up in the morning I have puffy eyes and my lips are huge?!?
no it has nothing to do with drinking lily. some people are idiots i swear. but i have the same problem, only, my face swells and my eye lids get bigger. i think it has something to do with heat and possibly congestion. i really would like to know too. it doesn't happen all the time to me but if i sleep with the heat on it tends to happen.
Since you sleep horizontally, fluids accumulate in your face. Since you're usually upright when awake, gravity pulls them back down.
i like different when i wake up too like my eyes are weird and idk i just look hella different. then an hr later its like normal.
umm..maybe you are allergic to something..like whatever you eat or drink before bed..perhaps you take a medication?..maybe your laundry detergent.. and you sleep on your face?just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment