Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why do i have very black lips, super pale skin, very red eyes, white lashes and rotten nails?

people notice that everytime i go out and having some fun in club..


plus,my all teeth are decayed..





sometimes whenever im in a quiet and dark place, my hair stands very straight and my head is twisting 360掳....





i need your helppppp Why do i have very black lips, super pale skin, very red eyes, white lashes and rotten nails?
I would see a doctor about the head thing, and mabye some chapstick?Why do i have very black lips, super pale skin, very red eyes, white lashes and rotten nails?
(aim for the head)
Because You're A Vampire.


Duh.
I bet you're not as pale as me.
Your possessed! seek an exorcist now!
Stay off the crack man
haha nice joke !
R u jokin me?
ew. lying much?
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment