Monday, August 23, 2010

Lip colour / eye make up help for my complexion =]?

heya guys!





this be me... =]


http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





my formals coming up and im a bit lost on make up!!


...for my compexion what lip colours do you suggest and also what colour eye makeup would suit me best ( i have dark brown eyes!)





what other kinds of makeup do you think would match my skin tones?





thanks for all your help!Lip colour / eye make up help for my complexion =]?
Hiya!


Well I have skin which is identical to yours so I hope I can help.


For your eyes there are many colours which would complement you :


Gold eyeshadow with dark brown/black at the outer end.


Navy blue/black at the outer end of your eye


Copper eyeshadow


If you use a dark colour on you eyelid, then highlight your brow bones with a light - preferably metallic shade of eyeshadow.


(basically metallic colours would suit you - however try to avoid silver. Since u have a warm skin tone, gold would suit you the most.)


To make your eyes stand out, line the upper lid with black liquid eyeliner and then line the inner part of your lower lid with black kohl pencil.


Use black mascara after curling your eyelashes.





For your lips:


Tan lipstick with and orange/rust tint


For a natural look, try - L'oreal colour me Rich (nudes, for dark skin tones)





Use a peachy blusher or one with an orange hint to it.





AVOID:


Pink blusher


Silver eye shadow


Bright red lipstick


Bright pink lipstick





Happy dressing!! xxLip colour / eye make up help for my complexion =]?
I'm glad I could be of some help of you.


Take care Report Abuse

Dear, it is not the colour of the lip but your sweet words that makes your lip adorned.





For formal occasions, you may wear formal clothes, and they suit light colours of pink, rose, etc. But for evening paries, and on other occastions, bright colours will do good to you. But blood red is not good for you as I understand.





About the eye make-up, brown or grey is your colour.





Smile always, whatever happens, that is a main part of in taking care of beauty as well as well being.
bronze and gold colour for your eyes topped off with eyeliner and mascara then use peach coloured lipgloss
u should were.....light brown eye shadow and for ur cheeks......light tan color for ur lips i preffer..... lip gloss bcuz its very simple to use





thats all....... ur welcome in advance!
Natural colors and clear lipgloss!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment