Saturday, July 24, 2010

Omg!!! Have you heard of e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face ) makeup?

my sis told me about it and its really nice makeup for only $1 each. no joke its really nice makeup and if you want to know more email me so i can refer you. thanksOmg!!! Have you heard of e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face ) makeup?
yea i've heard of it but i didn't realize that it's that good. can you get it in actual stores?Omg!!! Have you heard of e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face ) makeup?
Is it that make up thats at the dollar store?


I've heard it works but i never go to the 99 cent store.
Yes, it is great. The quality is awesome, and it's only one dollar. The shipping and handling gets you though. But the brushes are a must-have. I'm waiting for my order to come ^.^
i didnt know it stood for eyes lips and face
yess!! i use e.l.f. makeup! it's $1 for practically everything on their website. the best products that e.l.f. gives would prob be their lipgloss and eyeshadows. everything else, i would just buy from a drugstore (covergirl, revlon, etc.)
really????

No comments:

Post a Comment