Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats the best features on you mate Eyes or Lips?

Me: Eyes


Mate: Lips %26amp; eyes!Whats the best features on you mate Eyes or Lips?
definitely eyes.


lips don't matter.


but, you should really be looking at the personality.


not the outward features.





good luck!!


jesus loves you:]Whats the best features on you mate Eyes or Lips?
idk you tell me. (the question)
My eyes i guess, everyone always compliments me on my eyes. [not bragging]





Add me on Myspace if you'd like :) [im not a sexual predator]


http://www.myspace.com/iheartsk8e72s28
Eyes, they are the window to the soul. You can usually tell a lot by looking into the eyes.
His beautiful light green eyes!!! I get lost in them everyday.....*sighs as slips off in to day dreams of her one and only love*
Lips, they are soooo plump juicy and kissable!
eyes.


it's what everyone looks at, and it attracts your attention.
Eyes :]]] they're beautiful and blue
Eyes!


My bf's are simply stunning.


So easy to get lost in them.


Definitely eyes.
definetly eyes=]
Eyes. They're clear. Vapid.
everything about her
eyes
My boyfriends eyes are AMAZING!
eyes. they're a deep green you can get lost in.


plus, my lips are always chapped :P
I can't possibly choose between the two. Both hypnotize me. ;)
The eyes.


Eyes are windows to the soul.
Eyes
LIPS
I go for the eyes ♥
Eyes
Eyes
Eyes :3
For sure eyes.
EYES%26lt;33
omg his eyes
eyes for sure!
eyes!
eyes!
eyes
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment