Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should I buy e.l.f eyeliner??? or mascara??? (eyes.lips.face)?

It's really cheap, I was going to buy some from Sephora, but I decided that this might be cheaper. So is the mascara or eyeliner any good??





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/home


Thankyou so much if you could help :]Should I buy e.l.f eyeliner??? or mascara??? (eyes.lips.face)?
The eyeliner is okay, but the mascara SUCKSShould I buy e.l.f eyeliner??? or mascara??? (eyes.lips.face)?
Well personally I don't really care for E.L.F but I mean it's cheap and gets the job done. But I would NOT buy the mascara. Only because I don't think it lasts very long. But it all depends on what you like and how long you're going to wear it. As for the eyeliner, I've had good luck with it. It seemed to last a long time for me. But make sure you get what you think will work better for you!! Good luck! :D
ELF isnt really that good.


Its cheaper, yes...But it doesnt get the job done really well.





Not long lasting, smeary.





Try some mascara from Sephora, you'll deffinately be more pleased.
The mascara is not good at all. I would go with Sephora, even though it's more expensive it's a much better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment