Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Has anyone ever ordered from E.L.F (eyes, lips, face)?

does the make up actually work. I know its cheap, thats why i


want to know. is it good make up or what?Has anyone ever ordered from E.L.F (eyes, lips, face)?
In my experience the all-over shimmer stick thing = much too glittery, I found the eye shadows pretty much useless but then I do have a darker complexion so maybe they would work better on someone fair?? The eyeshadow brush is really good but I definitely wouldn't recommend their face brushes - very scratchy, I should have known better, you can see how bad they are from the pics on their website but at 拢1.50 I couldn't resist hehe. I do like their twist pen glosses though. There are loads of reviews on makeupalley if you're interested in anything in particular. All in all I think it's alright if you're trying to build up your makeup collection on a budget, %26amp; if you find you don't like something at least you haven't spent a fortune on it :)Has anyone ever ordered from E.L.F (eyes, lips, face)?
yeah, it's pretty good.





Some of their make-up comes in cheap compact cases that break, but you can easily fix it. The colors are highly pigmented, while others are subtle. The sad thing is, their makeup comes in really small cases.


But thats only so you can use it all before it goes bad.





The mineral eyeshadows($3), the liquid lipsticks($1), eyelash curler($1), and all brushes($1 each) are my favorites. %26lt;3
I ordered some stuff for Xmas and I was pleased with what I got. Some of the products (eyeshadows, lip glosses..) are smaller than most other brands so maybe that explains the price.


I guess it also depends on what you're interested in getting-I didn't like the blending brush (feels rough on the skin) but I loved all the other things I got. Obviously they are not MAC but they get the job done pretty well!


P.S. There are quite a few E.L.F. reviews and hauls on youtube so maybe they can help you ';investigate'; the particular product/s you're interested in.
I ordered some brushes and shadows. I would definitely recommend looking at there brushes and their studio line of brushes. However I've never been to pleased with the rest of their makeup. I would suggest checking out makeup reviews on youtube before you order a product. If you have anymore questions, just ask :)
Yeah, I've used it and it's not bad... I order a full-set of brushes from them every yr. I mean for only a $1 piece it's good to replace them yearly! Or I'll wait till they have a BOGO 50% off sale and get acouple sets of brushes.. The make-up does come in cheap compacts but, for $1 it's nice to try some different colors... The one product I did NOT like is the liquid eyeliner... but, for $1 it was ok....
I have never heard of it. I use Golden Rose Cosmetics and that is pretty cheap. I buy my stuff on amazon.com there stuff is really nice and the eyeshadow are really pretty I like the the Terracotta Eyeshadow.
I have bought a couple of items.. ALL there makeup is crap.. out of the brushes one is really good.. don't waist your time or money!

No comments:

Post a Comment