Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Have you tried E.L.F (eyes, lips, face) products?

If so, what did you think about it?Have you tried E.L.F (eyes, lips, face) products?
I have tried an eyeliner, a lipgloss set and an eyeliner brush. The eyeliner pencil was virtually impossible to use. The lipgloss set had several pretty colors...not my favorite gloss, but not bad for $1 per gloss. The eyeliner brush was really a great value and seemed to work well. I use it to put mineral powder on as eyeliner.





So, given my experience, there is a range. For $1 a pop, it does seem reasonable to be able to experiment and not break the bank. At the very least it might be an inexpensive way to try out new colors you've been wondering about. Then if you find something you really like, buy it in different brand if the staying power isnt there.





meg


makeupchatter.comHave you tried E.L.F (eyes, lips, face) products?
I liked their lipglosses. I mean for a dollar you really can't go wrong. Yeah, the sizes are a bit smaller than what you would normally get with a regular product but the price allows you to play around with colours and a variety of products.
i have. and i did not like the eyeshadow at all. they have NO color pay off and wear off really quick.





I did like the all over color stick. i used it as a blush and it gave me a nice glow. not bad for a dollar.
I have tried the lip-gloss it was pretty good I have not tryed any of there other products but the lip-gloss was a little thick and sticky... I hope I helped :) (And I think it is tested on animals so I dont use it anymore but idk)
The only ELF products I have tried are their shoes.


Then again, I have small feet.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment